Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Prius Buddy!

The absolute highlight of my week is that my brother got a Prius! My republican, conservative, military "all man" brother got a Prius! I'm practically giddy with "I told you so" attitude. He claims that it has nothing to do with being green, but I know I'm rubbing off on him. He says it has everything to do with the cost of gas. He figured that with how much he and his wife drive, he'd safe over $1800 a year! I told him he'd have to burn a lot of plastic chairs to compensate for all the good he's doing on this planet by driving a Prius.

I'm so thrilled to be such a good influence on my family :)

1 comment:

  1. You do realize that I kill people for a living and fly an 18,000 lb death machine that gets 0.8 mpg on Jet-A fuel? The least I can do is drive a Prius.........

    I will make the Prius cool for all Attack Pilots.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

 
Copyright© Borrowing Earth